Approximately two thirds of my work is supporting open source and remainder of my development work is internal to Google and focused on fixing bugs, enabling new features, and creating processes that create a better development experience.
- June 3, 2022 - Unwatch All Repositories in a GitHub Organization
- June 3, 2022 - Strava Webhooks with Stokehook.com
- May 26, 2022 - Automatically Archiving Dependabot and Semantic Release Emails
- May 12, 2022 - Rebasing All Dependabot Pull Requests
- May 12, 2022 - Automatically Approving and Merging Dependabot Pull Requests
- May 11, 2022 - What is DevRel?
- April 16, 2022 - Eleventy Related Posts Using TF-IDF
- April 12, 2022 - GitHub Workflow to Sync Branches
- March 31, 2022 - Eleventy Progressive Web App
- September 17, 2021 - Google Maps React Wrapper
See more at code.
Open Source Development Stats
I am active on GitHub and track some of my development activity for open source.
I maintain numerous packages including the following on NPM.
I also write in other languages, but I have only ingested data from NPM my 11ty.dev personal site.