Approximately two thirds of my work is supporting open source and remainder of my development work is internal to Google and focused on fixing bugs, enabling new features, and creating processes that create a better development experience.
- October 21, 2022 - Track all Firestore write activity in Firestore
- October 19, 2022 - Delete Old GitHub Forks
- October 1, 2022 - Strongly Typed Yup Schema in TypeScript
- September 22, 2022 - Using Google Container Registry, Docker Buildx, and GitHub Actions
- September 22, 2022 - Environment Variables in GitHub Docker build-push-action
- September 22, 2022 - Caching Playwright Binaries in GitHub Actions
- June 3, 2022 - Unwatch All Repositories in a GitHub Organization
- June 3, 2022 - Strava Webhooks with Stokehook.com
- May 26, 2022 - Automatically Archiving Dependabot and Semantic Release Emails
- May 12, 2022 - Rebasing All Dependabot Pull Requests
See more at code.
Open Source Development Stats
I am active on GitHub and track some of my development activity for open source.
I maintain numerous packages including the following on NPM.
I also write in other languages, but I have only ingested data from NPM my 11ty.dev personal site.