Recovering from a 100 mile ultramarathon
Created on .
Read in 1 minute.
A week after running the Canyons 100 mile ultramarathon:
- HRV: 44 (-30)
- Resting Heart Rate: 48 (+11)
- Resting Respiratory Rate: 13 (+1)
It is really amazing how long some of these activities take to recover from! I need more sleep and to keep eating!
These numbers of course are relative to me and should not really be compared across individuals.
Google User Credentials in non-interactive workflows
- 2022 Mogollon Monster 100 Mile Race Report
- Drop Bag Plan for Cocodona 250
- 2022 Mace's Hideout 100 Race Report
- 2022 Creede 100 Race Report
- 2021 Mogollon Monster 100 Mile Race Report
- What is DevRel?
- Canyons 100 mile by UTMB planning and splits
- Mogollon Monster 100 Mile Planning
- Running and Chronic Exertional Compartment Syndrome
- GitHub Workflow to Sync Branches
- Molas Lake to Vallecito Reservoir
- A look back at running in 2022 and plans for 2023