Created on .
Read in 1 minute.
As a software engineer, technically “Developer Relations Engineer”, I try and automate repetitive tasks as much as possible. However, I have come to realize that there is a gap or hole between manual tasks and automation where nothing gets done. I call this the Automator’s Hole.
Perhaps this is a failure of my skill in automation? Maybe I need to create some macros for recording clicks? Of course the relevant xkcd, https://xkcd.com/1319, warns against this line of thinking.
In reality, I just need to do the tasks and stop procrastination. I think I’ll go do that now. 😀
- What is DevRel?
- GitHub Workflow to Sync Branches
- Drop Bag Plan for Cocodona 250
- Automate Email Bankruptcy using Apps Script
- Eleventy Related Posts Using TF-IDF
- Automatically Approving and Merging Dependabot Pull Requests
@jpoehnelt this is truly my life 😂