Verify a Google access token
Created on .
Read in 1 minute.
A Google access token can be verified using the following command to an Oauth2 endpoint:
The response will include the scope and additional information about the access token similar to the following for a service account access token:
"scope": "https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email openid",
"email": "[email protected]",
Google User Credentials in non-interactive workflows
Canyons 100 mile by UTMB planning and splits
- WMS Layer on Google Maps
- Google User Credentials in non-interactive workflows
- What is DevRel?
- Google Maps React Wrapper
- Using Google Container Registry, Docker Buildx, and GitHub Actions
- GitHub Workflow to Sync Branches
- Microservice Usage Logging with Openresty and Google BigQuery
- Drop Bag Plan for Cocodona 250
- Recovering from a 100 mile ultramarathon
- Environment Variables in GitHub Docker build-push-action
- Automatically Approving and Merging Dependabot Pull Requests
- Caching Playwright Binaries in GitHub Actions
- Automatically Archiving Dependabot and Semantic Release Emails